We are here for you on late evenings and on a Saturday and we want to make it easier for you to get an appointment at a time that suits you.
Our Extended Hours
- Monday - Friday: Clinics between 7.00am - 6.30pm, with access to virtual, telephone and face to face appointments.
- Monday - Friday: Provision of access to pre-bookable and same day virtual appointments to general practice services during evenings (6.30pm - 8.00pm) to provide an additional 1.5 hours a day.
- Saturday: Provision of access to pre-bookable and same day face to face appointments on Saturdays (9.00am – 5.00pm).
Enhanced Access clinics will be operating from the following locations:
- Monday to Friday Provision: Face to face, virtual and telephone appointments operating from:
- Brenchley & Horsmonden Surgery, High Street, Brenchley, Kent TN12 7NQ
- Lamberhurst Surgery, The Down, Lamberhurst, Kent TN3 8EX
- Marden Medical Centre, Church Green, Marden, Tonbridge, Kent TN12 9HP
- Old Parsonage Surgery, Back Lane, Goudhurst, Cranbrook, Kent TN17 1AN
- Old School Surgery, Rectory Fields, Cranbrook Kent TN17 3JB
- Orchard End Surgery, Dorothy Avenue, Cranbrook, Kent TN17 3AY
- Staplehurst Health Centre. Offens Drive, Staplehurst, Kent TN12 0LB
- Weald View Medical Practice, North Ridge, Rye Road, Hawkhurst, Kent TN18 4EX
- Yalding Surgery, Yalding, Kent ME18 6ES
- The Crane Surgery, Rectory Fields, Cranbrook, Kent TN17 3JB
- West Kent Primary Care, C/o Hospice in the Weald, Maidstone Road, Pembury, Tunbridge Wells, TN2 4TA
Saturday Provision: Face to face clinics operating from:
- Old Parsonage Surgery, Back Lane, Goudhurst, Cranbrook, Kent, TN17 1AN
- Rusthall Medical Centre, Nellington Road, Tunbridge Wells TN4 8UW
- The Vine Medical Centre, 13 Tonbridge Road, Maidstone, Kent ME16 8RL
Clinics will be carried out and supported by a growing multi-disciplinary team, consisting of: General Practitioners, Physicians Associates, Paramedics, Clinical Pharmacists, Nurses, Health Care Assistants, Care Coordinators, Social Prescribing Link Workers, Childrens Health & Wellbeing Navigators, Pharmacy Technicians, First Contact Physio Therapists.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.